Further information can be found in our publications.
A past version (2008, re. RH3-Y) of our current control and simulation environment Piaget, typically for RH-Y, is available for non-commercial use at this address: http://files.iai.heig-vd.ch/LaRA/web/p/rahe/2008/RH3-Yv008.07.09PublicVersionNonBusiness/ . The advantage of this past version is its simplicity. In case of interest, contact our lab for more recent, additional information.
Useful links :
• iAi : "Institut d'Automatisation Industrielle", or Industrial Automation Institute. Our team belongs to the LaRA (Laboratoire de Robotique et Automatisation) which is one section of the institute.
• Robocup@Home : THE useful link, if you want to know more about the league devoted to domestic applications.
• RoboCup2011: this one is dedicated to the 2011 RoboCup competition, including the league @Home. It took place in Istanbul, Turkey, in July 2011.
• RoboCup2010: this one is dedicated to the RoboCup competition which took place in Singapore, in June 2010.
• RoboCup2009: this one is dedicated to the "classic" RoboCup competition which took place in Graz, Austria, in June-July 2009.
• "http://www.robocup-cn.org/" was the site of RoboCup & @Home World Competition which took place in Suzhou, China, in July 2008.
• RoboCup2007: site of RoboCup & @Home World Competition which took place in Atlanta, USA, in July 2007.
• www.robocup2006.org was the site of RoboCup & @Home World Competition which took place at Bremen, Germany, in June 2006.
• Eurobot : a little bit off topic, but this competition is cool too. Since 1998 (creation) and until 2005 (European finals in Yverdon-les-Bains), a class of students has been coached each year within our curriculum in microtechnology (2 periods per week).
• RoboCup: and finally again, the main website for Robocup initiative.
>> more details -ARY robots
<< more general - LaRA and Robocup-at-Home